You know you’re a geek when:
- You describe the basket you put clothes into before they get sorted as “the landing page”;
- You get added to random Twitter groups named “Top Nerds of Twitter” and “Entertaining Geeks”;
- When you get into a tiz about something and need time alone, you tell everyone you need to “defrag your hard-drive”;
- When your husband explains that #3 makes no sense, you rephrase it to “reconfigure your hard-drive”, but insist that #3 is better;
- You are shitty when husband’s interstate work-trip prevents you from going to Adelaide ComicCon to see Benedict Cumberbatch (OK, this may lean you more towards the die-hard fangirl, but, Sherlock);
- Your husband has to explain to you that you don’t get to call yourself a geek, other people do, but it’s perfectly OK to call yourself a nerd;
- You are disproportionately excited about the new seasons of Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Sherlock and about 10 other cult TV shows;
- Your idea of perfect birthday presents for your 8 y.o are a microscope and a thesaurus;
- When you do quizzes, you refuse to look up the answers on the Google because “it’s cheating”. You then go and do a wee, slip into your Mind Palace, and come up with the answers;
- Anha, mai ki ohara ma timvir, biatches!
And remember, Laughter has been scientifically proven to be GOOD for you (unless you have a mouthful of vomit)!