I’m treating this self-indulgent “10 Random Things About Me” as an “opportunity for self-assessment”.
You totally believed that, didn’t you?
- When I was a kid listening to music in my headphones, I would make up videos for the song in my brain.
- I’m an ex Theatre actress. I studied drama at University of Queensland, doing stage acting and lighting design (and at one ill-advised stage, costume design).
- #1 on my musical acts bucket list is Depeche Mode.
- In Japan, I language trained the first ever male class for cabin attendants at ANA (Japan) in 2003.
- I used to be a Brownie on steroids and had my entire brownie dress covered in badges. Competitive, much?
- My favourite song at the moment is “Pompeii” by Bastille (the music video is also suitably creepy).
- I was born in Newcastle and brought up in Coal Point on Lake Macquarie. My childhood was spent on boats and on the lake—a different lifestyle to my own kids!
- I was on Temptation (the new Sale of the Century) a few years ago and won quite a bit of cool sh*t.
- My favourite Shakespeare play is “Henry VI, Part 1″ (with a side serve of “Macbeth”).
- I used to collect Topps X-Files cards.
More of this self-indulgent rubbish:
Linking up with the Lounge and Flog your Blog Friday.