I had such great response to my 10 easy ways to Sass up a Champers post, I’ve taken inspiration from my readers (+ a little bit self-inflicted experimentation. Sheesh. The things I do for my readers…) to create a further 5 top shelf ways of brightening up a bubbly, just in time for New Years!
- Campari (c/- Ange) I’m not a Campari fan, but I’ve heard it’s a treat in a champers.
- Fairy floss (c/- Little Bento Blog) This is pure genius. Pure.
- Midori (c/- Little Bento Blog) Rock on.
- Paraiso [lychee liqueur] (c/- Stuff No-one told Mandie) I used to drink a bucketload of Paraiso in Japan. Forgotten how wondrous it was in a champers.
- Raspberry coulis. Just half a shot to a glass of bubbly, makes a sweet treat that doesn’t turbo-charge the alcohol content.
Do you have something that you love to add to a bubbly to make it a touch spesh? Please share!